20 May 2014

Polka Dot and Denim


I'm still in the process of learning how to mix prints and colours. Baby steps at first for everyone, right?




Turtlenecks are one of my spring essentials this year. Especially cropped tops. It adds a retro vibe to it and gives a feeling of 90s fashion. Plus, it keeps my neck warm without a need of a scarf! ;)

High waisted pants are also part of my spring/summer essentials. What I really love about this style is it gives an illusion of longer legs. I was most likely inside the house when the world was showered with genes that can make people taller. Hence, my petite body at this age. Thank you fashion geniuses when I found out that pairing crop tops with high waisted bottom elongates my body.



jacket American Eagle |  top, bottom Forever 21
shoes Splendid | sunglasses Betsey Johnson



Last but not least, the jean jacket. Who in the world does not own one? It's one of my top staple pieces that everyone need to have in their wardrobe. One word: Versatility. You can literally wear it with everything. I tend to look for denim jackets that have a boxy silhouette for a vintage look.



2 comments:

  1. Love those pants! I've been looking for a pair like that for a while!
    Lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you
    gprs Based Vehical Tracking System

    ReplyDelete