11 January 2015

Back to School as a Marketing Student



There's going to be a lot happening this 2015. For me, at least. One major thing is I decided to stay in school and started this month. I was previously taking Fashion Management and now I registered for a three-year Marketing program. Last week was the first week of school and I have a feeling it will be an exciting semester. My schedule is amazing because I got approved to be exempted to a couple of classes and my professors are great so far.




Since it's already winter in Canada, it's really hard to be shooting outside for outfit posts. You know... Due to the weather. We've been having below zero degrees in the past couple of weeks.




top Topshop | jeans Garage | bag Topshop | shoes H&M
sunglasses Rayban | necklace Jewelmint | watch Fossil

3 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit! Good luck with your classes!
    xoxx, Monica
    F&ML: Fashion And My Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Also totally obsessed with your sunnies <3

    xo Amy
    www.curatedbyamy.com

    ReplyDelete