01 January 2015

New Year's Eve 2014




GOODBYE 2014, HELLO 2015
I know I probably say this all the time but the year went by so quickly! My schedule has been really hectic and I never had the time to do anything else. On my days off, I usually stay at home.

This New Year's Eve I had my mind set up that I will be avoiding the downtown area at any cost. I figured it's going to be super crazy with all the parties going on plus the fireworks. So my sister and I decided to spend it at a family friend's house. Which was actually a good idea. I enjoyed the quietness of the suburbs. I opted for this printed bodycon dress that I bought the day before. It kind of pulled this outfit at the last minute due to the fact that it goes very well with the cobalt blue jacket.



coat c/o of Yinishang | dress Topshop |  bag Rebecca Minkoff



3 comments:

  1. Love the outfit Tiffany! I agree, we stayed home because we knew how crazy crowded it would be on NYE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!
    Trebinje nekretnine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress! so beautiful~~

    ReplyDelete