25 April 2016

Travelling with Microsoft



My blogging career has been getting more recognition since the beginning of this year, and I'm very much thankful for all the opportunities that have been given to me. In all honesty, it's really tough. It's definitely a "make it" or "break it" industry, but you can't give up and just work as hard (or more) as everybody else. For six weeks, I've been travelling so much (in addition to fashion and press events) that I couldn't keep up with all the editing and writing I had to work on. Glad to have the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 by my side!

I'm incredibly grateful to Veritas Comm for giving me the chance to try and experience the newest Microsoft tablet, which is the Surface Pro 4. I used to be a Windows processor kind of girl, until I finally gave in and switched to Apple products two years ago. I haven't looked back since.. So when I received an email regarding this, I didn't even hesitate on saying yes! Fast forward to meeting with a Microsoft spokesperson (Shoutout to Peter! Such a nice guy), who showed me how to use the device and all the cool things I could do with it. Like customization of the start screen, all the amazing apps, etc..





I thought I only have the device during Toronto Fashion Week. Turned out, they've let me use it for a month. ONE FULL MONTH! I couldn't believe it. Of course, I had to bring it with me during my travels. I've always loved my Macbook Air because it's so light and compact. Guess what.. So is the Surface! And it even feels lighter. I didn't know if I was allowed to take it everywhere, but I took the risk anyway. The first time I brought it out was when I was in New York for a weekend in March. The second time was when I went to Montréal for a week in April, along with my Macbook. I must say, it helped me a lot.





One of my favourite apps was Plumbago. It's pretty much a digital sketchbook. Was so much fun trying it out and practice drawing again. Another app I love is the OneNote. I love how I can install and use it on my iPhone as well. I still enjoy writing on physical notebooks, but by having the OneNote, I can just write digitally! Overall, I had such a great time using the Surface Pro 4, that I felt a little bit of separation anxiety.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks babe. I checked out your blog as well. Amazing stuff! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Authentic submit today! I genuinely like this excellent resource with a pile up details regarding the subject. Thumbs up for you! quantitative analysis services

    ReplyDelete
  3. The creator has made a fine showing with regards to changing the sentiments into words.
    free walking tour stockholm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. travel enthusiasts

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the many likely place where Microsoft Surface is expected to make its mark are the hotels and restaurants. More:https://www.targetlaptop.com/best-2-in-1-laptops/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.
    eu261 compensation easyjet

    ReplyDelete
  7. In the event that individuals are generally having clever travel stories, traveling will never be viewed as an exhausting and strenuous action that individuals do. A decent chuckling has numerous sound impacts on the physical body of the traveler.Hotel in carrollton mo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Traveling to a distant place and doing fantastic things that are not thought of otherwise, can refresh a person, who then returns home, ready to take on new and more problematic challenges in life and work.Travel in Bulgaria

    ReplyDelete