26 April 2016

Low Ponytail Style

 


Gloomy day calls for a gloomy outfit. Not really, you get my point.. Just want to complement the weather. As I am writing this post.. I realized that for the first time, my hair is in a low ponytail. My hair is never in a ponytail! Not out in public anyway. This is such a huge shock for me. --- Let us please take a moment . .. .

I know, such a #firstworldproblem .. Though I now know the reason behind this. Whenever my hair grows to an awkward length, I attempt to tuck them inside my collar or under a scarf because my ends wouldn't stay straight. Clearly, I forgot to wear a scarf to hide my uncooperative locks. Hence, the use of a hair tie.






top, dress Aritzia | boots Browns Shoes | jacket Forever 21
sunglasses Forever 21 | necklace Dynamite





Photography by: Michael Alves

No comments:

Post a Comment