29 October 2016

The Classic Black Leather Jacket



I've been coveting for a black leather jacket for ages now. It's not that I haven't found the one, or haven't been hunting for it. It's more of a price issue for me. In my opinion, black leather jackets are a staple in your wardrobe. And good quality pieces come with a steep price point. So I was very excited when I received an email from Tobi and wanted to collaborate with me. Obviously, I scrolled through the outerwear section first and fell in love with the Wynn Quilted Moto Jacket.

Since it hasn't been crazy cold out, I decided to show some skin by creating a knot at the bottom of my maxi dress. This is also to show off my silver Chelsea boots that I'm currently obsessing with. Topped it off with a light grey scarf for warmth.




















jacket Tobi | dress, shoes Zara | scarf Oscar de la Renta

Photography by: Tai Moir

8 comments:

  1. amazing images you have sharing thank you and this leather jacket i must say i love it.
    Superior Leather-Movie Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Admin,
    I scan your website, its extremely impressive, I love it.
    Motorcycle boots are the footwear for riders; they may range from ankle boots to below knee boots. These boots generally have a low heel so as to provide the equilibrium balance.
    MC Støvler
    Best Regards
    Cecilia Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Admin,
    I scan your website, its extremely impressive, I love it.
    A leather motorcycle jacket is a classic staple to a biker. We see left and right, movies or real life, me and women wearing a leather jacket to complete their look.
    MC jakke
    Best Regards
    Cecilia Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm currently obsessing with. Topped it off with a light grey scarf for warmth.http://www.e-leatherjackets.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bagywagy is the second biggest export-oriented industry in the manufacturing sector and is third in its contribution to the overall exports of the World Men's Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  6. We guarantee to bring you the grand quality material and leather that includes Sheepskin, Lambskin, Faux leather, Suede leather, and Distressed Leather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. leather jacket

    ReplyDelete