06 July 2016

REVIEW | Irresistible Me Diamond Flat Iron



I've been travelling a lot during the first half of the year, and I always pack my Tiri "Black Tie Affair MiniToGo Iron in my luggage. The best part about it is it comes in its own travel case to keep it protected and my stuff organized. My last trip to Paris had a minor adjustment to my carry-on essentials. Instead of packing my usuals, I decided to bring this ceramic flat iron from Irresistible Me.



I was contacted by the Marketing department of Irresistible Me to try one of their products. What girl in the right mind would say no to this? Definitely not me, so I chose the Diamond Hair Straightener. For my trip a couple of weeks ago, I brought it to Paris with me to test it out. I've had my fair share of hair straightener dilemmas, and this is by far the lightest and sleekest flat iron I've owned! When I first saw the box, I was really impressed with its packaging. The quality is extremely good, and it certainly doesn't break easily.



Below are some of my favourite Diamond Flat Iron Features:

- a 360 degree swivel cord
- fast heat up, and auto shut off
- thumb print and cool tips to avoid burning your fingers
- temperature display changes to Celsius or Fahrenheit, depending on the supplied voltage
(which makes it perfect for travelling!)
- buttons are on the inside so you don't accidentally change the settings


Diamond Flat Iron (left) | Tiri MiniToGo (right)

See the size difference between these two? You won't believe they are almost the same weight as well! If you're on a hunt for a new hair straightener, I definitely recommend this on your purchase. I will be writing another post next week on how to create 3 easy hairstyles using this ceramic flat iron. Stay tuned!


GET SOCIAL:
Twitter: @IrresistibleMeO

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your reviews. In my opinion CHI is the best flat iron at all :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post.
    French Open 2017 Live

    ReplyDelete
  3. In addition, you can also use one of the few auctioning platforms where your diamond is expected to be considerably valued. Patience is an evident key when you are stressing the price tag.
    diamond values

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can see how the curls are a little tighter than with the wand. amazon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the review, I personally love my Karmin iron.

    ReplyDelete