27 July 2016

Chambray Bomber



Since working with Fabletics, I told myself I'll start working out when I get the chance. Even going for a walk at the park counts. Or continue playing Dance Central (seriously guys, this is legit a workout). So I tried.. For the first few months of the summer anyway. When I get bored at home, I force myself out to the outside world. Until Fabletics decided to launch a more fashionable line.. I now only go for that walk to the coffee shop to sit for hours and get work done. My current favourite from the said line is this chambray bomber called the 'Francesca Jacket.' For denim lovers out there, you know sometimes jean jackets are just way too hot especially in the scorching heat. This bomber is a summer must-have because it's very lightweight and can definitely be worn outside the gym!










jacket Fabletics top American Eagle | bottom Topshop
sunglasses Winners | watch Thread Etiquette | shoes Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment