16 July 2014

On Wednesdays, I Wear Pink


As a forever Mean Girls fan, this post is inspired by the movie. **points to the title** And if things can get any more coincidental... I am currently also wearing a pink shirt while I write this. Funny eh? I actually didn't realize this until right now. Anyway, for the past few weeks or months or specifically this season, I have been loving every shade of pink. I've always perceived it as a very girly colour in the past, but now I consider it to be a little more mature. Pairing it with black is one of my favourite combinations.


OUTFIT DETAILS:
top Topshop, Brandy Melville
bottom Aritzia
purse Aldo
shoes Zara
sunglasses Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. I love the layered look! It's almost as if it's all on piece.

    Arielle from Tangled Musings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun outfit - love it!

    ReplyDelete