04 November 2013

Country Vibe


The wind is colder and the days are shorter.. It's time to take out those knee high boots and cozy cardigans!


Dresses are definitely one of my staple pieces for the fall season. It's such a good transition piece paired with knee high boots and a long cardigan. So no need to worry for those chilly nights, you're still covered!



(This brick background makes me feel like I'm in one of those editorial photo shoots)



This cardigan is actually a size large and I didn't know that until I decided to wear it! I just thought it's suppose to be an oversize fit. Oh well.. I still love it! What convinced me to purchase this item is the sheer paneling and how it drapes at the front. The pockets are a major plus too! It looks very lightweight but I assure you, it does keep me warm when the weather's down to 10 degrees. But of course, I still bring another jacket just in case...


dress Urban Outfitters | cardigan Winners | jacket American Eagle
boots, accessories Forever 21 | purse  Zara



No comments:

Post a Comment