17 November 2013

Checkerboard



Since this is my first official fashion week, I decided to dress up a bit. And by "a little," I meant go all out! Haha just kidding.. Well all I wanted was to wear something memorable.


So I turn to my handy dandy wide brim fedora.


As soon as I laid my eyes on this hat, I already knew I must use it during fashion week. Doesn't matter which day it should be, as long as I get to wear it. It needs exposure! I was initially planning to wear an all black outfit but I. Will. Look like a witch. Just imagine a black dress and a wide hat. All I  would need is a broom. I WOULDN'T WANT THAT.

That's when I thought of the black and white trend.


jacket Dynamite | top Forever 21 | skirt Guess (it's actually a dress) | tights Target
hat Anthropologie | clutch Nine West | shoes Just Fab | accessories JewelMint, Nue (local store)

2 comments: