04 April 2014

Le Neuf Cafe



I love discovering new places to eat around the city. Especially the ones that aren't known to many. As I was surfing the internet, I came across this little French cafe on 9 Clarence Square (south of King/Spadina). It's not very noticeable it's located between the townhouses in the area. If you're looking for a quiet little space to have a late lunch, then this is the place to go.




Ordered a latte and the Montagnarde – crepe with bacon, potatoes, cheese and egg. It was delicious!



A friend and I planned to meet up at 1:30 pm. I overestimated my travel time though (which was sort of botha  good and a bad thing) and got there at least 20 mins early. As I walked in the door, the cafe was already packed. Luckily there was one table available for two people so I got seated right away. Few minutes later, my friend joined me. Then after half an hour or so, it was like everyone suddenly disappeared! Next thing we knew, both of us were the only ones left eating. Which was a good thing because we had the chance to take photos without no one around.



What I really loved about the place were the wall decorations. I wanted to take them all home and decorate my place with them. Plus, the Eiffel Tower was everywhere! I definitely felt like I was in Paris.




2 comments:

  1. Def want to check this place out next time I'm in Toronto!
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.

    Independent House and Villa Near Khandagiri

    ReplyDelete