28 March 2014

3 Days, 3 Ways: Leopard Camera


Now for the final look!


Something is not right in this photo. I wonder. Oh I know! Yup, it's the coffee. As I write this last post I think to myself, "This random Tim Hortons cup looks weird and so out of place." I can no longer re-do the shoot nor can photoshop it.





Last but not least.... Again, I was going for a very laid back ensemble. Leopard is now considered to be a neutral so I didn't mind pairing it with distressed jeans and a graphic tee. Day 3's outfit is most likely what I would wear on a normal basis. Although I would wear it with a pair of ankle boots instead of sneakers. But like I've mentioned in my previous posts, I decided to pack light and base my outfits on my white Converse.

This is still a bit not my usual style due to it's "boyish" vibe. I like to mix and match when it comes to putting together an outfit. For example if I wear something very casual, I would pair it with a heeled ankle boots for a classier look. Or if I wear something formal, I would go for edgy accessories.


top Brandy Melville | blazer Mendocino jeans Garage
shoes Converse | hat Michael Kors | sunglasses Topshop


1 comment: