10 December 2014

Magnified Barbie



During the summer, I was literally obsessed with crop tops (and I still am). Now that I think about it, I think they are the second most purchased item that have been added to my closet this year. First were shoes, obviously. It doesn't matter anyway. I love pairing them with high waisted bottoms. AND they can either be dresses up or dressed down. I feel like whenever I buy a piece of clothing, I always say to myself, "I can wear this to some kind of event if I pair it with this or on a lazy casual day if I wear it with that." Which is actually a really good thing. I look for versatile pieces to mix and match.





This "skort" (a garment that looks like a skirt but they're actually shorts) is one of my absolute favourites in my wardrobe right now. I receive a lot of compliments whenever I wear it. My sister pointed out to me that I look like a barbie doll when I walked out in this outfit. Most likely because I'm wearing such tiny clothes!


top Wilfred | bottom Topshop | shoes Converse | bag Forever 21 | sunglasses Rayban




2 comments:

  1. I love your skort! I can't believe you got it at Topshop! Need to check them out more often.

    Arielle from Tangled Musings

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so cute! What a great skirt. Also loving the top. I will definitely be on the hunt for more crop tops this summer!

    ReplyDelete