11 March 2015

Goodbye Winter... Please



Winter hasn't completely left us! This past weekend, we've been deceived by Toronto's weather yet again. Saturday was supposed to be sunny. However, by late afternoon, snow started to fall from the sky and had covered our paths a white blanket overnight. Although a snowfall is a beautiful thing to experience, spring is a couple of weeks away so please no more of this cold weather!

This didn't stop me from taking an outfit post outside though. Because it was almost the end of the day and the sky was filled with grey clouds, I decided to wear a pop of colour to brighten the view. I opted for this cobalt blue coat which really stood out within this vast white snowfield. I added a few extra layers to keep me warm and kept my accessories minimal.






coat c/o Yinishang | cardigan Topshop | jeans Garage | top thrifted
shoes Sam Edelman | scarf Dynamite | bag Marc by Marc Jacobs | gloves Aldo


No comments:

Post a Comment