20 March 2015

REVIEW | SST Cosmetics



Few weeks ago, I was surprised with a package from Charming Media. I arrived home from work and there it was... a small box with my name on it on the dining table. I was very confused as to why I was sent this mystery box. I've never had anything delivered to my apartment without my knowledge so this was a first!

Canadian cosmetics brand SST Cosmetics Inc. is bringing a new beauty resolution to your 2015: Achieve high-end beauty results with low-level impact on your skin. Based in Saskatchewan, SST Cosmetics was developed from formulations of the highest quality minerals from around the world. By eliminating harsh chemicals and paragons from cosmetic and personal care products concoctions, SST Cosmetics founder Sharon Sharpe-Titus and her teams has created a diverse beauty line that enhances one's beauty without harmful substances.




Tinted Primer & Moisture Kick: This 3 in 1 formula infuses the skin with moisture, even out skin tone and helps to minimize appearance of pores, fine lines and redness. Wear alone or in conjunction with an other foundations or powders. Contains Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, Nourishing Red Seaweed Extract, and Tourmaline.

Hydrating Lipstick: Great coverage and staying power all in a hydrating formula. Infused with Grape Seed Oil, Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E, as well as a soft vanilla scent.

Power Stay Shadow Stick: A combination eyeshadow/eye liner pencil that is water based & water proof. These easy to apply pencils will last all day long. Smooth onto the eyelid directly from the pencil for an effortless long lasting shadow. Blend using finger or brush. Can also be used as an eyeliner or brow pencil.

Of course, the lipstick is my favourite. I actually just bought two more lipsticks to add to my collection a couple of days ago. I kind of have a mini obsession. Anyway, I received the "#XOXO." What I love about this is it's very moisturizing and made my lips very soft and smooth. Plus, the colour is perfect! Next is the tinted primer and moisture kick in "SKIN TONE." It's very lightweight but gives enough coverage to reduce the appearance of pores and evens out the skin tone. I'd most likely wear this alone during the summer. Lastly is the shadow stick in "WATER LILY." Love the champagne colour! I didn't know it was water proof until I tried to rub it off the back of my hand with tissue. (So much for reading the labels! SMH.)




SST Cosmetics' products are made with finely milled minerals, allowing for the skin to enjoy the benefits from the minerals' nutrients. All products are talc free, boron nitride free, paraben free and gluten free. None of SST Cosmetics' products are tested on animals. The high-quality beauty salon line is available in 74 locations throughout Canada and is the brand of choice for top make-up artists with the Western provinces. SST Cosmetics is making a concerted effort to enhance brand recognition in Eastern Canada.

Website:

Follow SST Cosmetics on Twitter and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment