16 September 2015

PHOTO DIARY | Celebrating in NYC - Day 2



Greetings from New York! Just kidding. I am still in my city but posting NYC backlogs. Our second day in New York was pretty cultural. We headed to MoMA (Museum of Modern Art) in the morning. Which I kind of just skimmed through the first time I went there. This time, I actually spent more than two seconds on each exhibit. I assure you there are a variety of very interesting things to see. Plus, there were a lot of stuff that I learned about that I didn't even notice the first time.









This particular exhibit below was, I would say, the highlight of my day. It's not that there were lots to see. It was actually just a medium sized room with one screen of a bright, white light. You'll know what it means if you've been to the museum. If not, YOU GOTTA GO! I don't wanna spoil anything. Anyway, why it was the highlight was because we stayed there for at least 15-20 minutes. It had such amazing lighting that we decided to do a little shoot. Probably not supposed to do that but hey, we thought of it as an opportunity to take great photos. When a photographer and blogger team up, this is what happens.












We trekked up to Queens for lunch. As a Filipino, it's a must to go to Jollibee when you go to the States. Launching this fast food chain was delayed for us Canadians! Next year I think they will be opening.



Headed down to Brooklyn right after. And guess what! I FINALLY TOOK A SHOT OF THIS SPOT!!! I made it my mission to find this whatever or however long it takes. I didn't get to see it the first time. The sad thing was I realized I literally walked past this but we walked on the other side. Completely missed it!








After a really long day, from Manhattan to Queens to Brooklyn, we ended the night with good food and a drink to celebrate my birthday. It was a day late but who cares.



(How did I spend my first day back in NYC? Click HERE)

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you had wonderful time in NYC. Thanks for sharing these pictures dear. We are also going on a 10 days trip to SF. During this trip we will be celebrating our 1st anniversary at the prettiest event space San Francisco. I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete