19 October 2015

What A Hectic Week Ahead



Hiiiiiii... I usually don't get super excited on Mondays but this week is particularly special for me. World MasterCard Fashion Week starts today! I get to hang out with all my lovely fashion friends this time of the year and I'm thrilled to meet new faces in the industry. Can't wait to see what everyone's outfits are! Also, it will be crazy and stressful because my midterms are happening this week. That's not fun. So I will have to manage my time wisely and pass all of them. SEE YOU!

ps. Don't forget to vote today my Canadian friends!






top, shirt, shorts Urban Outfitters | sneakers Vagabond | bag Danielle Nicole
hat Holt Renfrew | sunglasses Rayban | necklace Little Burgundy | watch Fossil





2 comments:

  1. Great outfit, have fun at Fashion Week!!

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! I will be covering the runway shows and will be posted on the blog the week after. xo

      -Tiffany

      Delete