29 October 2015

Hello Sunshine, I Feel the Heat



There will never be an appropriate time than now to publish this outfit photo. I know I have been very inconsistent in updating the blog recently. If you follow me on Instagram ( @tiffanyc_ ), you know it's been such a crazy few months! I've been travelling a lot then midterms came then Toronto Fashion Week came. BUSY BUSY BUSY. Back to my point, I am currently in the west coast. Los Angeles to be exact. It was kind of a last minute trip tbh. I just wanted to get away during intersession week at school. So I decided to fly somewhere warm. And this is such a perfect time because Toronto right now is bleh. I'm still in denial that winter is coming. I say this every year but whatever. Not used to it!





top Aritzia | bottom Topshop | vest Zara bag Winners
shoes Design Lab (from The Bay) | sunglasses Rayban | watch Fossil





Photos by: Nimrod Mendoza

1 comment:

  1. Love the cargo vest! So jealous that you managed to escape Canadian weather. It's so cold here atm
    Dora

    http://www.adropofindigo.ca/

    ReplyDelete