25 December 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2015



Just wanted to quickly check in and wish you all a very Merry Christmas! This year I decided to switch to a blue, white, and silver theme for the holidays (see my DIY decorations here and here). Christmas is the perfect time for me to reflect, count my blessing, and show my appreciation to the people around me and supporting me with everything I do. Although I feel like this year did not feel like Christmas at all. Mainly because Toronto hasn't seen any snow yet! Well.. we did for like five seconds. Not having a white Christmas is just like any other holiday. I guess snow makes it feel very special. Other than that, not complaining though as I am loving this mild weather very much. Enjoy the rest of the holidays!












No comments:

Post a Comment