19 February 2016

Within A Walking Distance



I've been slacking and I feel like I've been neglecting this blog for the past i-dont-know-how-many days. Or weeks, really.. Winter is just not the right season to be out and about taking #OOTDs. At least not where I currently reside. I know winter in some places isn't this intense. Anyway, I'm just realizing now that the coat I'm wearing here has been getting a lot of exposure. And by that, I meant hundreds. Not literally of course..

Since moving uptown, there are a countless number of streets where I can shoot. It's both a good and bad thing. Good because I have tons of options where to take photos so it looks like I've got different locations. Bad because it's a busy area with a bunch of schools and side streets have cars driving by all the time. And you all know how shy I am around people when doing shoots. It's still hard to get used to!







top Aritzia | bottom Topshop | boots Browns Shoes | coat Soia & Kyo
scarf, bag Zara | sunglasses Rayban | gloves Lord & Taylor





No comments:

Post a Comment