06 March 2016

Deceive the Eyes



Are you able to tell the amount of layers on me? Probably, if you look closely. The best thing about it is that it doesn't look like I'm wearing SIX items of clothing. Did you guess right? Winter is all about layers to keep warm and stay stylish. The secret is to wear thermals as the first layer. I cannot stress how important this is. So how did I manage to wear this much clothing and look like I only have two? Light fabrics and dark colours. Wearing black as my outer layer gives the illusion of a slimmer silhouette. Pairing it with a thigh high black boots streams down your figure, making you look taller than you actually are.






top, dress, cap Aritzia | vest Topshop | boots Browns Shoes | jacket Zara
scarf Old Navy | sunglasses Forever 21 | bag Rebecca Minkoff | necklace Dynamite






Photography by: Julian Vasil

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous Tiffany! Loved the colors and photos are amazing!

    www.thenewgirl.me

    ReplyDelete