06 May 2016

School? Unusual Brunch Spot..



Happy Friday! They say, "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day." For people like me who love sleeping in every morning, we rarely ever make it out of bed by 9am. If we do, it's most likely because we have to (ie. work) or because of food. I'm a huge fan of going out for brunch. Not on weekends though, because it's always busy and the lineup is crazy if you go late. So jealous of everyone who lives next door to a really good brunch spot. Not much of a big deal for me as I usually go on weekdays. Hate the crowd and waiting in line. Although at some places, their weekend brunch menu is different. On the bright side.. it's better on a weekday because it's not as busy. I can take photos and no one can judge me!




I'm an avid Yelp and Instagram user, so I tend to find amazing brunch places through both apps. I also love trying out new places around the city - usually in the downtown area because public transportation is more accessible and I get to walk around after eating a huge meal. Or take my outfit photos (#bloggerlife). A friend and I have talked about going to SCHOOL for the longest time. We finally got a chance to go! I was looking forward to their chicken & waffles, but I guess they only serve it on weekends. We went on a Wednesday. Bad idea, I suppose. Ordered the "Super Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes" instead, and it didn't disappoint. It was very filling! Coffee was also amazing.. #iliveforcoffee ;p





SCHOOL

Location:
70 Fraser Ave. (Liberty Village)

Hours:
9:30am - 3:00pm
7 days a week

No comments:

Post a Comment