26 May 2016

Striped Shift Dress



Coincidentally enough.. I wore the same dress I have in this post during the #emptyAGO tour this morning. I was lucky enough to be able to walk around, take pictures, and meet with a few of Toronto photographers, social media influencers, and content creators before the gallery opens to the public. Will be posting about my experience soon. So stay tuned! In the hot summer days, I like to throw on a dress rather than wearing shorts. I just feel like it's more breathable. Dresses are also great when you're in a rush or feel lazy. You'll look like you thought about your outfit when you actually didn't. Who doesn't love that?











Photography by: Tai Moir

3 comments:

  1. What great pics! Love how you made the dress more casual with a jacket around your waist and mini backpack. Dresses are super easy, I agree, but I feel for a blog accessorizing is so important or else it looks boring.

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete

  2. That the good article it's helped me & other people. Thanks for sharing your valuable information.

    At this time Online Shopping is the best choice for all family members & you. So you can order an online product & get your offer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very informative and well-informed article, in my opinion. As a result, I'd like to express my gratitude for your efforts in writing this article. . I'm hoping you'll share more information about online dress shopping in bangladesh.

    ReplyDelete