08 June 2016

Off Shoulder Eyelet



Happy hump day Wednesday! I was in hibernation mode for the past couple of days recovering from the weekend's shenanigans. If you follow me on Snapchat (username: tffnycrz) or Instagram (username: @tiffanyc_), then you know I was in MontrĂ©al celebrating one of my good friend's bachelorette party. It was definitely a much needed all girls weekend trip.






Since summer started (although most likely spring now that I think about it), I've really been into the off-shoulder trend. So when I went shopping about a week ago, I picked up a bunch of them! Unfortunately for me, I could only choose a couple. I can always buy more, right? One of them is this off-the-shoulder top from Zara. I'm just a bit uncomfortable whenever I wear it because one, it's white and two, it's only lined on the chest area. Although it goes down to my waist, I feel like I'm showing too much skin! Bare shoulders + belly = no no. I'm sure after a few more wears, I'll get used to it. Perfect top on a hot summer day.







top Zara | shirt -thrifted- | bottom AG Jeans | sandals Le Chateau
bag Stella & Dot | sunglasses Winners | necklace, ring Aldo | bracelet Forever 21







No comments:

Post a Comment