28 August 2014

Hashtag, What?


Stripes on a shift dress? SOLD! As I accidentally laid my eyes on this, my hand moved on its own and it quickly disappeared from the rack. Oh times like this, I don't have complete control over my emotions. It's a must have in my closet and also at a very good price! Wearing a silhouette like this sometimes gets a little bit tricky. Since the dress has a minimal print, I wore a denim shirt around to accentuate my waist line. By doing this, it also gives off a casual vibe to the outfit. Perfect to go out for lunch or to a mid-afternoon stroll. I added a subtle yet eye-catching necklace for some flair. I kept the shoes and purse simple.


dress Zara | denim Forever 21 | shoes Zara
bag Aldo | necklace Stella & Dot | sunglasses Topshop


photos by: Jun Her

No comments:

Post a Comment