18 February 2015

Walk With Nature



Layering is one of the best styling tips anyone could have ever given. Especially for those who live in a place where the weather drastically changes every minute. Okay, that was a bit of exaggeration but you know what I mean. Mornings and nights are usually cold so wear a good amount of layers. So when the sun shines brightly in the middle of the day, you can easily take one of two layers off if it gets too warm.

I love going for walks by the beaches or on nature trails whenever the sun is out. There's something about it that is very relaxing and lifts up my mood. Plus, I discover hidden gems and I end up scouting a place where I can shoot outfit photos like this. Different sceneries make me happy.





top, bottom Aritzia | cardigan, jacket Garage
shoes Converse | bag Michael Kors | hat Joe Fresh



No comments:

Post a Comment