04 February 2015

Morning Routine


Hello everyone! I have decided to start a YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/dtiffanyc). Although I am still in the process of learning how to film and edit, I will try to create videos as often as possible. I am also still on a hunt for a good camera to film with because my DSLR is frustrating me. Whenever I try to film using that camera, it keeps stopping automatically if it doesn't sense any movement. So that has been a pain.

Anyway.. I made a video to show you what I do every morning whether I go to work, school, or have plans with friends. My alarm is usually set at eight in the morning. Once I'm up, I sometimes make my bed then I play some music depending on my mood. I also like to burn candles to keep my place smell so gooood ! Then I go to the kitchen and brew coffee. Because you know, COFFEE IS LIFE. When I have a few minutes to spare, I then make my own breakfast. After eating, I head to the bathroom, take a shower, and get ready. Then I decided what to wear and do my hair and my make up. And if I still have time left before I leave, I turn my computer on to check my emails and social media sites.

I was thinking of making another one on what I do when I stay in on my days off. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment