27 February 2015

Friday Lunch at Yorkville


Whenever I see my friends, it's usually going out for lunch or dinner (and sometimes for drinks for those late nights). I am such a foodie and I love eating out in restaurants I haven't been before. A few weeks ago, I had the chance to hang out with two of my closest friends to catch up. We decided to walk around Yorkville and grab lunch there. Plus, a little bit of window shopping.

We opted for Korean food. Found this place called KOKO! Share Bar (81 Yorkville Ave). They serve Japanese food as well. Such an intimate restaurant due to its size. Which is definitely good for dates ;) but food was great! I really liked the Beef Bibimbap that I had ordered. Yumm...





1 comment:

  1. I could really go for some of that food right now! I too love food and trying out new meals and restaurants. Might have to try this place when I get to visit Toronto again :) I wanted to let you know I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Only do it if you want though :) Details on my newest blog post.

    ReplyDelete