15 June 2015

White Floral Maxi



Hello everyone! Sorry for being MIA for two weeks! I had my midterms on the first week of school so I hadn't had the chance to write a blog post. The week after that I flew to New York for five days! Life couldn't have been better. It was such a great trip I didn't want to leave. I'll let you know all the details soon. But I had to go back to reality and continue my life. I will be back for sure though. One day soon.

Now to this gloomy weather in Toronto I decided to publish a very bright outfit post. Makes me miss New York a lot more! The week I was there it was very sunny. Ridiculously hot. But no rain whatsoever. This floral maxi dress makes me feel super tall and I look like I'm going to a garden wedding or something. To dress it down a bit, I threw on a nice blue denim jacket.





dress Urban Outfitters | jacket Gap | shoes Dolce Vita
bag Rebecca Minkoff | sunglasses Rayban | accessories Magnolia, Summer Charades




Photos by: Jun Her

No comments:

Post a Comment