10 January 2016

This Is Not Goodbye



SUNDAY MORNING. COLD AND RAINY. GREY SKIES. EMPTY STREETS. COZY SHEETS.

Before anything else, I want to warn you that this post might break your heart. Just having some random thoughts and a little update on my life. Ready? Okay. Today is my very first Sunday of this year that I didn't have to wake up ridiculously early to get ready for work. I had no idea what to do! Last night as I was thinking about it.. I was having this weird feeling knowing I don't have to get up and commute to work from now on. Oh, right, I left my retail job after almost being there for three and a half years. I've left a company where I worked with amazing colleagues and have become my second family. It's where I've grown as a person and created deep connections with a handful of people, which I will cherish for the rest of my life. Alright, enough with the sappy lines before I burst into tears. This is not a definite goodbye..YET. For now, it's time to pursue my dreams and be a part of a new challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment