04 January 2016

PHOTO DIARY | 2015 Through the Lens



Another year has gone by and just like that, we are ringing in the new year once again. 2015 passed by really quickly. Although what seems like a very short year, numerous things has happened and I've reached a few milestones in my life. I'd like to look back and reflect on how 2015 treated me. Thankfully, it was a year filled with laughter, life, and accomplishments. Unlike 2014, my biggest blessings this year came in a more personal form. I had the opportunity to travel with the closest of my friends and just with myself. I have also met a lot of amazing people, which some have become really good friends of mine. Below are photos of what I've experienced in the past year: travelling, collaborations, different cultures, great company, and new opportunities. Cheers to 2016! Hoping this year will be as eventful as the last.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I need to travel more. Hope you have a wonderful 2016 to match last year!!

    Arielle from Casual 'n Couture

    ReplyDelete