08 August 2016

PHOTO DIARY | Bonjour, Paris - Day 5



Can't believe I'm posting our last day in Paris! If I haven't said this enough on my travel photo diaries, it's always bittersweet leaving a different city. I think it's due to the fact that it's a definite sign that vacation is over, and it's time to go back home and face the real world. Back to being an adult and all the things that surrounds it. But yeah, we still had all morning to sightsee so we journeyed up to visit Sacré-Cœur Basilica. It has the best view of all of Paris. Better than the view from the Eiffel Tower in my opinion. Then we walked around Montmartre and came across an artisan market. We weren't allowed to take photos unfortunately, but I discreetly filmed a bit of it here. Such a rebel, I know. It was really cool to witness local artists create their work in front of you. You get to see their talent and  their hard work.






Recap: Day 1Day 2Day 3Day 4

No comments:

Post a Comment