22 September 2016

First Day of Fall



I cannot believe it.. Summer is officially over, although temperatures haven't dropped drastically as of yet (Thankfully!). We are currently still on those hot and humid days, but finally manageable. It's that time when you would need to pack a light jacket for those cool mornings and chilly nights. And the best part, I am no longer melting whenever I'm about and about in the city. Kind of. While I'm a bit sad that summer is over, I am also very excited for fall. In case you don't know, fall is my absolute favourite season. And no, I'm not about that "basic" lifestyle - pumpkin spice lattes, flannel shirts, apple picking, Halloween. You know. Those. Reason is.. I'm thrilled about fall fashion (can't wait to wear all the layers!), and every year I am amazed at the leaves changing colours. There's something about nature preparing itself to hibernate for winter that fascinates me more than seeing all the flowers blossom in the spring. What's your favourite season?












romper Forever 21 | sunglasses Rayban | shoes Target | DIY choker

Photography by: Tai Moir

No comments:

Post a Comment