20 September 2016

The Waiting Game



I'm one of those people who always misses a package the day it gets delivered. This is mainly due to the fact that I used to be always out when I expect one. Today was different. Well.. yesterday. Package came early afternoon. I literally missed it by a minute. ONE MINUTE. Two, at most. Like an impatient person, I tried to call the company and asked if they could reschedule later that day. Unfortunately, no luck for me. So had to wait until the next day to get it delivered. One thing that sucks about knowing when a package arrives is that I wasted a beautiful summer day. Had to stay indoors to wait for the phone to ring. It's like waiting for a man to call you after a date, but in this case.. it's the delivery guy!













top Zara | bottom Garage | shoes Target
necklace Aldo | sunglasses Winners | socks Roots

Photography by: Tai Moir

No comments:

Post a Comment