27 September 2016

For the Love of Tacos



Writing this post during lunch because it's Taco Tuesday! For me, anyway. Or possibly just in my head. I'm currently NOT eating tacos right now, but I feel like I SHOULD be eating tacos right now. So as I type words away, I'm debating whether to order takeout and get it delivered, or be active and pick it up myself. Hm.. Pizza sounds amazing. Or maybe I should have pasta instead. Oh, I wonder what's new on Zara and Forever 21. And I need to check for train tickets!! (list goes on)

FOUR HOURS LATER...

I haven't eaten a thing, and haven't finished writing. This is just a glimpse of my day-to-day routine. Fun, right? So many distractions! Anyway, this photos are long overdue. I really wasn't planning on posting them because I didn't think it was "blog-worthy," tbh. I changed my mind; if that's not obvious yet. I decided to edit them because tacos. Yes, I had a sudden craving for tacos. Now I introduce you #TacoFestTO, which happened in the summer. June 17-19, to be exact. Told you. Expired photos haha but I thought I'd share it with you anyway. Who doesn't love tacos? Definitely not me.









Photography by: Tai Moir

No comments:

Post a Comment