26 November 2014

Garden of Flowers



It's been such a gloomy day so why don't I post something that will brighten your view :)




This crop top I'm wearing is one of my versatile pieces in my closet. I love how I can wear it with different kinds of outfits - dressy or casual. It also adds a bit of elegance to the outfit because of its structured silhouette. Plus, the print will definitely catch peoples eyes. You'd never miss it! Pairing it with cream coloured lace shorts and a lavender cardigan tones down the brightness. I kept my accessories minimal with rose gold hardware.





top Express | bottom, shoes Topshop | cardigan Aritzia | sunglasses Rayban
backpack Topshop | mini crossbody Boutique 1861 | bracelet Summer Charades



photos by: Jun Her

5 comments:

  1. Love how all the colours in your outfit tie together!

    xjole.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! long stem roses

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.
    Flower Delivery Scottsdale

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!. livrare flori cluj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. flower shop Frisco

    ReplyDelete