22 April 2015

Inside My Little Black Bags



Happy Hump Day everyone! Well.. Not really for me because I am currently sitting in front of my desk, writing this post. Plus the weather is not looking so good at the moment so there's a higher probability that I will stay in for the rest of the day. Which what my routine looks like on my days off.

At the beginning of this month I was contacted by Eva Luk from The Exhibit team. Confused about what this is about? The Exhibit is a premier online destination for fashion jewelry based in Toronto. They are officially launching in May 1st. Only a few days left! Love supporting local brands! I received three beautiful pieces from The Exhibit and I can't wait to share them with you. Read til the end to access the website.


For me, accessories definitely complete an outfit. It doesn't matter if you're wearing a plain, basic tee with dark jeans or a minimalist dress. When you have the right accessory, you will look effortlessly chic. It's all in the details. As much as I love statement necklaces I opted for a couple of dainty pieces from the collection. Layered necklaces have always caught my eye (and heart) so when I saw this "Layered Pearl Bar Necklace" ($24 CND), I had to get it. It looks like you're wearing three necklaces but it's only one piece! Another one I picked is the "Vertical Bar Pendant" ($24 CND). Totally in love with it's simplicity. Last but not least, the "Celtic Hair Comb & Ear Cuff" ($20 CND). It's interesting to see through the internet how some bloggers style ear cuffs because I've never owned one of these. I was intrigued and wanted to try it out. We'll see how it goes! On a side note, I am struggling how to wear the ear cuff because my hair wouldn't cooperate.



Stay tuned for my upcoming outfit posts and see how I styled each piece!


Want to access the website before the launch? Head over to
Password: Exhibit1

No comments:

Post a Comment