27 April 2015

Too Much Spinning



Instagram has always been a networking platform for me. I get to meet people from around the world in this virtual space. What surprised me a little was that it also became a place where I got to talk to and collaborate with photographers. I've met up with Arnold (@arnoldlan) a week prior to our shoot, which was kind of new for me because I don't do meetings first. I usually talk to someone through email or social media and decide on a date when to shoot. It was actually great because we got to know each other, planned what kinds of shots we'll do, and talk about random things.




After setting the date, we did our first photoshoot on The Esplanade. I've always loved this street. One of my favourite restaurants, the Old Spaghetti Factory (54 The Esplanade), is there. Plus, I adore the building of Novotel Toronto Centre (45 The Esplanade). Anyway, we were taking photos across the street from that hotel. I'd say it was the hardest thing to do in my life (a little exaggerated but can you blame me). Mainly because we couldn't take the perfect shot. It's either my feet looked really weird or I wasn't moving my arms or I was laughing hysterically. I probably spun a thousand times not gonna lie.


top, scarf Dynamite | bottom Wilfred | shoes Sam Edelman
jacket, bag Zara | necklace c/o The Exhibit




photos by: Arnold Lan

No comments:

Post a Comment