11 May 2015

Tuck It In Unevenly



Hello everyone, I'm very sorry for the lack of posts for the past two weeks! I had a five-day work week before summer school started then got busy (but not really) during the first week of classes. I planned to write an outfit post on my breaks between classes but for some reason, I didn't get a chance to.

Anyway, here's my long awaited post! ...for those you are impatiently waiting for an update ;) Warmer weather means more opportunities to shoot outdoors! If you've been following this blog for at least a year, then you know I work with Jun Her of http://thekoreanbarber.tumblr.com for my outfit photos. Now that we're getting a lot more sunny days, it's time to hit the streets again!



I've always been such a fan of white clothing but as you all know, it's such a struggle to keep it clean. Whether it's white pants, white shirt, white jacket.. ANYTHING. But I took the risk and I surprisingly managed to keep it crisp white throughout the day. Funny story.. I was having trouble putting this outfit together in the morning. I always plan my outfits the night before when I do collaborative photo shoots. So I did what I usually do and in my head it looked great. Didn't even bother trying it on. So I went to bed. Woke up. Got ready. Once I put the outfit on, something looked terribly wrong. No idea what. It was just awful on me. LESSON LEARNED: Your brain deceives you. However, I was very stubborn because I really wanted to wear this white joggers no matter what. I tried different tops on and managed to go with this denim top (which I had originally picked). Kind of played around with the shirt a little bit and it turned out okay. Paired it with a black and white checkered slip ons and topped it all off with a light grey trench.


top Forever 21 (similar here) | bottom Community | shoes Topshop
 coat Forever 21 | bag Tommy Hilfiger | sunglasses Topshop | necklace Little Burgundy




photos by: Jun Her

To see more of my past collab photo shoots with Jun, visit here

No comments:

Post a Comment