22 May 2015

FOOD FRIDAYS | Chocolate Chip Cookies



Food Fridays is back this month! I know it's suppose to be on the first Friday of each month but I didn't get a chance to edit my photos. I apologize for the little delay! Here's a really quick and easy recipe for chocolate chip cookies. And yes, it was very tempting to eat raw cookie dough as a child but I assure you this literally took me less than half an hour!



What you need:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts (optional)

Preheat oven to 350 F

Cream butter until soft and fluffy. Add sugars and continue beating until smooth. Blend in egg and vanilla. Sift dry ingredients together and add to the creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by tablespoons on baking sheets about two inches apart. Bake just until edges are brown.

YIELD: 2 - 3 DOZENS




No comments:

Post a Comment