20 May 2015

Sky High Heels



As you know.. ripped, high waisted, loose fitted jeans have been my thing for the past year or so. I love it's versatility when it comes to styling. I can mix and match it with literally everything! Anyway, this is not the point of this post. *cough look up to the title cough* I believe this is one of the very few outfit posts that I am wearing heels. This might even be the very first. I don't wear heels on a daily basis but some days I really love feeling super tall. #shortgirlprobs. This pair of ankle boots is one of my go-to heels because it's really comfortable. I could wear this for more than a couple of hours and my feet won't get super sore.





top, bag Zara | bottom Garage | coat Soia & Kyo
shoes Cole Haan | necklace c/o The Exhibit | sunglasses Topshop | watch Fossil




Photos by: Arnold Lan

3 comments:

  1. I love that watch with the skinny straps!!! #details


    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! So relaxed! Discovered you via Inatgram and I love yoru blog! Check out mine, currently in ottawa :)
    www.peoniesandmiles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pair of ankle boots is one of my go-to heels because it's really comfortable. I could wear this for more than a couple of hours and my feet won't get super sore. furnace repair contractor

    ReplyDelete