13 May 2015

Hues Of Purple



For some unknown reason, I went through a mini phase where I decided to wear oversize graphic tees. I think I thought I'd wear it by itself. You know.. as a shirt dress. Honestly it definitely looked really cute on but I realized I don't have the confidence wearing that out. Just a tad bit too short. It's like wearing a super short dress/skirt/whatever. And that's not really my thing. What did I do? Paired it with pants. I haven't been a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl for the past i don't know about a year now. I feels very dressed down whenever I wear the ensemble. It's a very basic and go-to outfit for running around the city. I have to find a way to make me feel like I'm dressed up when I want to go for a t-shirt and jeans look.





top 3.1 Phillip Lim | bottom Topshop | coat Aritzia
shoes Senso | sunglasses Topshop | bag Michael Kors | watch Fossil




photos by: Jonathan Lee

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors in this outfit! Great contrast to such a sunny day.

    www.xjole.com

    ReplyDelete