08 April 2015

Spring Isn't Here Quite Yet



They said.. "April showers bring May flowers" but what happens when it suddenly snows? I have no idea. What I do know is there is never a much appropriate time to post this outfit other than this week.  Why? This past weekend, mother nature decided to, as per usual, surprise us with Toronto's weather. It was a perfect Saturday morning. Lots and lots of sun. And then BAM! It gets colder later in the day and on my way home, snow everywhere! Which lasted until Sunday by the way. Not impressed.




jacket Topshop | bottom American Eagle | top Banana Republic
cardigan Aritzia | scarf Zara | shoes Converse | bag Marc by Marc Jacobs


1 comment:

  1. I like how you managed to pair up a printed skinny trousers and your black slender leather jacket. The thing I think that is off is the scarf. It's beautiful yet too big to look at. It looks like your your scarf is way heavier than your scarf. And your because of your scarf, It is hard to tell or see your face expression.

    But nonetheless, I like the theme.

    ReplyDelete