02 July 2015

PHOTO DIARY | NYC Day 4



Our fourth day in New York was pretty emotional. But before I go into that, let me first walk you through. You might have been wondering where is my day three recap. To answer that, I didn't get a chance or more like I was kind of embarrassed to take my camera out during the day. As I've mention on my second day post, our NYC night life has begun. My friend and I got a little too wild Tuesday night (got home at 3am). Luckily, I had at least three full glasses of water before going to bed. So Wednesday morning came, she had a hangover - which was kind of funny because I drank way more than her and I was fine the next day. We didn't wake up until around 11am. Since she wanted to stay in bed, I decided to go out and explore the city myself. I had met up with someone for lunch. Walked through The High Line, along W 34th St, then down on Madison Ave towards Madison Square Park. I don't know why but I didn't take photos because I'd definitely feel like a tourist (which I was, really).





Okay on our fourth day, we headed to MoMA. It was amazing! I always enjoy going to art galleries. It was just too bad that the sculpture garden was closed when we went. I wanted to take my outfit photos there! But whatever, I just have to deal. Hah, then we took the subway and went to Chelsea Market to grab some lunch. We stumbled upon a pop up shop while browsing through the shops inside. I got to meet local artists! Yay! It was fairly busy so we walked around the area, found a mini park, and ate our lunch there.




After finally taking my #OOTDs on the High Line, our next stop was the 9/11 Memorial Museum. We've been to this memorial after our Brooklyn adventures on day two but like I said, we didn't get to go in because we got there too late. It was a very, very emotional place and just being there gave me goosebumps. I saw a couple of white roses beside the victims' names and I heard it represents their birthday. I couldn't imagine how tragic it must've been.




For my past adventures in New York, here's my Day 1 & Day 2 recap.

No comments:

Post a Comment