22 July 2015

Throw A Vest On



Hello everyone. I'm back! Very, very sorry for being MIA (again) for two weeks. Like what I always say, I've been busy with school. I was also away last week so I couldn't post anything! I learned last minute that there was no WiFi at the cottage so I wasn't able to bring my laptop. Too bad.. But it was fun!

Never knew I could mix prints instantly. That's what happened with this outfit. I'm quickly learning! I had planned a different top to pair with this printed shorts. Wearing a striped shirt worked out so well! I think what had tied it together was the navy vest - which was one of my great buys. I could literally match it with any outfit! And it adds an extra layer without having to sweat buckets in the summer.



These sneakers have been my go-to shoes whenever I'm out and about. Super comfortable!



top, bottom, vest Topshop | shoes Vagabond
bag Michael Kors | sunglasses Rayban | watch Fossil



No comments:

Post a Comment