01 October 2014

Luxe Box | Summer 2014



I've never joined any online subscriptions before. Except for magazines. Early this year I decided to sign up on Loose Button. Luxe Box members receive a seasonal Luxe Box with 7 to 8 trial-sized beauty and lifestyle items specifically selected by Beauty Editors based on each member's profile and shipped to their address. Members also receive exclusive access to private events, product launches, and beauty tips and tutorials to help them stay trendy every season.



My Summer 2014 Luxe Box came in with a handful of amazing products. I am pretty happy with the sizes of the beauty samples I've received. Especially the eye shadow. At first I was wondering what it was (initially thought of the EOS lip balm). Then I opened it and discovered what the item was. The shampoo and condition from Fekkai is my favourite. It smells really good and makes my hair really smooth. It's the perfect size too for travelling. I brought them with me when I went on a three day trip to Niagara Falls.






No comments:

Post a Comment