13 October 2014

PHOTO DIARY | Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends! Yesterday was the first Sunday after a really long time that I wasn't scheduled to work. Luckily, my sister also didn't have to work so we decided to go out in the morning and have breakfast. Well.. supposedly leaving early but as usual, it's hard to get out of bed so we ended up having brunch instead. Also very thankful to have an amazing weather. It was bright and sunny (although still cold. because, you know, summer is over).


photo from Instagram: @tiffanyc_


After brunch, we walked along Queen St East and went in to a few local shops. I find that all of the home decor places are mostly for cottages. We were in the beaches area anyway. Not that surprising I guess. They were all very European though, which was really great as I am obsessed with anything French.



We also bought a handful of truffles. They're just too good to be true. The little mouse was so cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment